Going Nuclear: A Sneak-Peek Into The Year Ahead - Overdose Crisis

Shouldn’t people in agonizing pain be able to decide if the RISK:BENEFIT RATIO of .000004% is worth the benefit of being able to get out of bed and function? Work? And not want to die from tortuous pain?
admin
Site Admin

Going Nuclear: A Sneak-Peek Into The Year Ahead - Overdose Crisis

Post by admin » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:24 pm

Going Nuclear: A Sneak-Peek Into The Year Ahead
Three years of intensive planning is finally yielding results…

Dez Nelson
Following
Dec 6 · 13 min read

SOURCE: Click Here below
https://medium.com/the-compendia-projec ... 71941c38ff

It is my goal to expose those lies and demand a saner approach to public health policy and the inclusion of appropriate stakeholders in the design process before more valuable lives are lost and destroyed and I’m doing it because I want to leave the world a better place than how I found it for my son, and for all of the sons and daughters of this great nation.

If current trajectories hold, it won’t be such a great nation anymore, and it won’t take long to start seeing the consequences of that eventuality if we don’t do something, and quickly. Freedom, autonomy, privacy, all of these things are not obligatory, they have to be protected by each generation and right now, we’re not doing a good job at maintaining our civil liberties or protecting the most vulnerable. Our rights continue to be eroded and it’s up to us to ensure that doesn’t continue.

It has always been my aim to break these issues out of the echo chamber and get them out into the public consciousness but I’m going to need a lot of help to realize this goal. This is why I took some time off in November and December so I can plan a strategy to get these issues out to a larger audience and to give myself time to build a community of support to help me reach these goals for the Americans that I tirelessly advocate for.

Dez Nelson
is creating Exposés on Human Rights Issues Among Other Recriminations

SOURCE: Click Here below
https://www.patreon.com/nrau

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “CDC Centers for Desiease Control Manipulation of the Intractable Pain Patients and Doctors”